What is a Blueprint? It’s simple. You wouldn’t build a house without plans and we treat our projects the same way.
What is a Blueprint?
You wouldn't build a house without a blueprint – and we treat our projects the same way. A Blueprint is your foundation. It allows you to visualize your project, identify strengths and weaknesses and plan for success.
Why do I need a Blueprint?
When it comes to implementing technology for your business, proper planning is essential. We've seen our fair share of projects, and a thorough planning process saves not only time and money, but it also results in a better product. From the beginning stages, through its development cycle, and well into its life cycle, a blueprint allows you to make changes to your ideas before you've invested in a build that doesn't meet your needs or expectations. The advantage of the blueprinting process is that it clarifies the user experience and provides insight into the system architecture that forms your project's structure before you get it built.
I have an idea for an app, website, or product. What's next?
If you're looking to launch a new product, app, website or project, ensure success with a blueprint. A professional blueprint will provide you with insight on precisely what your project will look like, how it'll operate and what steps to take to get it off the ground.
Start with a Plan – MQ's Blueprinting Process
MQ offers a complimentary initial consultation (approx. 1 hour) to outline your project goals to create a custom foundation for your idea.
- During the initial consultation, our team will work through your idea and create a list of your needs, wants, goals and objectives. We'll discuss the complex aspects of your project, providing suggestions and feedback on your concept to ensure that you fully understand the scope of your build.
- In a follow-up meeting, we'll take the information from the consultation to create mockups for you to review.
- Next, we'll make any necessary adjustments and provide you with a complete plan, a copy of the design and any relevant files we've created along the way.
- Your finalized blueprint is the foundation that your project will be built on.
- Lastly, if your team doesn't have the tools to implement your plan, we'll offer any services required to help you make that leap forward.
Learn more about MQ's service offerings.
At MQ, our mission is to take the guesswork out of launching a digital product, website, app or project and help you take it from concept to creation.
Lay the Foundation for Your Next Project
Book your free blueprint consultation
Was exactly what I hoped for
Working with the Mobility Quotient Design team on the concepts for Goood Choices was fantastic. The direction the design took was exactly what I hoped for and more. I left the meeting with greater knowledge of my idea and its strengths and weaknesses.”